Refinery Catalyst Testing
Select the best catalyst with confidence
Find out the best solution for any refinery application (hydrotreating for ULSD or VGO, hydrocracking, reforming, isomerization, dewaxing, and FCC pretreat) or choose tailored offerings for vendor comparisons, feedstock and process studies as well as spot sample tests.
Increase your profitability by utilizing our best-practice testing programs. Commercial catalysts, real feedstocks and industrially relevant conditions paired with our unmatched reactor-to-reactor reproducibility for scalability of results.
Micro-pilot plant 16-parallel reactors technology validated by all major catalyst suppliers.
Well-defined processes equal efficiency
Benefit from expertise and best practice test protocols to quickly select your catalyst.
Independent testing equals unbiased decisions
Base your commercial decisions on fully independent catalyst tests.
Repeatability equals precision
Utilize the industry proven Flowrence® platform for reproducible parallel catalyst testing. Methods independently validated by refineries and catalyst suppliers.
Quality people equals
Staff and experts ready to help:
- Nicolas Popoff, PhD – 8 years Reforming Catalyst Testing experience
- Nattapong Pongboot – 10 years Hydroprocessing refining technologies and industrial catalysis
- Tom Huizinga, PhD – 30 years with Shell; 10 years Technology Manager
- Theo Visser – 36 years with Shell; 15 years Hydrocracking Technical Service
- Mark Moser, PhD – 30 years with UOP; Reforming and Isomerization Expert