AMSTERDAM, 3 June 2020, 07:00 CET – Avantium N.V, a leading technology company in renewable chemistry, announces that Avantium Catalysis has received orders for several Flowrence® testing systems worth more than € 3 million from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology – KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC) in Saudi Arabia. KCC has selected the Flowrence® Technology to further expand its R&D capacity for heterogeneous catalyst testing.
- Ergon selects Avantium to perform independent catalyst testing evaluation 6 October 2021
- Advanced Refining Technology (ART) validates Avantium for hydrocracking catalyst testing 16 September 2021
- Haldor Topsoe awards high-throughput catalyst screening contract to Avantium Catalysis 9 September 2021
- Avantium awarded tender to deliver one Flowrence® system to Sinopec Dalian Research Institute of Petroleum Processing, China 8 July 2021
- The Catalysis Insider – July 2021 8 July 2021