AMSTERDAM, 3 June 2020, 07:00 CET – Avantium N.V, a leading technology company in renewable chemistry, announces that Avantium Catalysis has received orders for several Flowrence® testing systems worth more than € 3 million from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology – KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC) in Saudi Arabia. KCC has selected the Flowrence® Technology to further expand its R&D capacity for heterogeneous catalyst testing.
- The Catalysis Insider December 2020 9 December 2020
- Global methodology for catalyst screening and optimization process. Application to mild hydrocracking – I&EC Research Nov 2020. 30 November 2020
- SIE Neftehim validates Avantium for reforming catalyst testing 23 November 2020
- New Avantium consultant David Denton, boosting Avantium’s gas-phase chemical catalysis successes in the US 16 November 2020
- Albemarle validates Avantium for refinery catalyst testing 11 August 2020