AMSTERDAM, 3 June 2020, 07:00 CET – Avantium N.V, a leading technology company in renewable chemistry, announces that Avantium Catalysis has received orders for several Flowrence® testing systems worth more than € 3 million from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology – KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC) in Saudi Arabia. KCC has selected the Flowrence® Technology to further expand its R&D capacity for heterogeneous catalyst testing.
- Avantium partners with Daiichi Jitsugyo (DJK) to better serve our Catalysis customers in Japan 14 April 2022
- Avantium delivers unique Respiratory Adsorption Unit to IRCELYON 29 March 2022
- The Catalysis Insider December 2021 22 December 2021
- OMV selects Avantium to perform independent catalyst testing 18 October 2021
- Ergon selects Avantium to perform independent catalyst testing evaluation 6 October 2021