AMSTERDAM, 3 June 2020, 07:00 CET – Avantium N.V, a leading technology company in renewable chemistry, announces that Avantium Catalysis has received orders for several Flowrence® testing systems worth more than € 3 million from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology – KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC) in Saudi Arabia. KCC has selected the Flowrence® Technology to further expand its R&D capacity for heterogeneous catalyst testing.
- Albemarle validates Avantium for refinery catalyst testing 11 August 2020
- Avantium performs independent hydrocracking catalyst testing for Petroineos 20 July 2020
- The Catalysis Insider July 2020 15 July 2020
- Avantium to deliver several Flowrence® systems to KAUST Catalysis Center 3 June 2020
- Avantium performs extensive independent catalyst evaluation of Naphtha Reforming catalysts for Major US refiner 7 May 2020