AMSTERDAM, 20 November 2019, 08:30 CET – Avantium Catalysis and Japan-based catalyst and process licensing company Nikki-Universal entered into an agency agreement to better serve Avantium’s customers and boost its business in Japan. Through Nikki-Universal, Avantium expects to generate leads for both its Flowrence® units as well as for service projects.
- Avantium to deliver several Flowrence® systems to KAUST Catalysis Center 3 June 2020
- Avantium performs extensive independent catalyst evaluation of Naphtha Reforming catalysts for Major US refiner 7 May 2020
- Japan Polychem Corporation (JPC) selects Avantium to accelerate their catalyst research 28 April 2020
- The Catalysis Insider December 2019 17 December 2019
- PTT GC selects Avantium to perform independent catalyst testing evaluation 29 November 2019