AMSTERDAM, 20 November 2019, 08:30 CET – Avantium Catalysis and Japan-based catalyst and process licensing company Nikki-Universal entered into an agency agreement to better serve Avantium’s customers and boost its business in Japan. Through Nikki-Universal, Avantium expects to generate leads for both its Flowrence® units as well as for service projects.
- OMV selects Avantium to perform independent catalyst testing 18 October 2021
- Ergon selects Avantium to perform independent catalyst testing evaluation 6 October 2021
- Advanced Refining Technology (ART) validates Avantium for hydrocracking catalyst testing 16 September 2021
- Haldor Topsoe awards high-throughput catalyst screening contract to Avantium Catalysis 9 September 2021
- Avantium awarded tender to deliver one Flowrence® system to Sinopec Dalian Research Institute of Petroleum Processing, China 8 July 2021