AMSTERDAM, 20 November 2019, 08:30 CET – Avantium Catalysis and Japan-based catalyst and process licensing company Nikki-Universal entered into an agency agreement to better serve Avantium’s customers and boost its business in Japan. Through Nikki-Universal, Avantium expects to generate leads for both its Flowrence® units as well as for service projects.
- The Catalysis Insider December 2019 17 December 2019
- PTT GC selects Avantium to perform independent catalyst testing evaluation 29 November 2019
- Avantium partners with Nikki-Universal to boost its catalysis business in Japan 20 November 2019
- Automating Catalyst Evaluation – Technology in Action – PTQ Q4 2019 29 October 2019
- Japanese Research Association ADMAT select Avantium’s Flowrence XR high throughput catalyst testing system to accelerate their research 10 September 2019