AMSTERDAM, 20 November 2019, 08:30 CET – Avantium Catalysis and Japan-based catalyst and process licensing company Nikki-Universal entered into an agency agreement to better serve Avantium’s customers and boost its business in Japan. Through Nikki-Universal, Avantium expects to generate leads for both its Flowrence® units as well as for service projects.
- The Catalysis Insider December 2020 9 December 2020
- Global methodology for catalyst screening and optimization process. Application to mild hydrocracking – I&EC Research Nov 2020. 30 November 2020
- SIE Neftehim validates Avantium for reforming catalyst testing 23 November 2020
- New Avantium consultant David Denton, boosting Avantium’s gas-phase chemical catalysis successes in the US 16 November 2020
- Albemarle validates Avantium for refinery catalyst testing 11 August 2020